As you may know I have spent the week in Buxton with an amazing group of people, developing my photography and setting myself some new challenges, not least to do some art nude work. My main project continues to be a work in progress, but here’s a few taken during two classes. The wedding photographs of Maria in a class lead by Julie Oswin and the art nudes of Lily, from a class by Steve Yates, who produced the amazing Moving Mountains for MS 2011 calendar.
- Essex Wedding Photography: Ice-creams all round at Beverley & Tom’s Summer Wedding!
- World Cup Portrait Fun at Studio Rochford
- Studio Rochford’s Christmas Countdown Continues
- The Old Parish Rooms Rayleigh ~ Just One
- Studio Rochford introduces Sweet Sixteen Photography at The Prom Show Essex
- Wedding fireworks ~ Seeing in the New Year with a Bang!